Thursday, October 23, 2008

If You Can't Lose It, Decorate It!

Anita Renfroe is one of my favorite ~ if not my very favorite Christian comedians. She is SO REAL!!!!! I was fortunate enough to attend a taping in Atlanta of her Purse-onality DVD. There is a book entitled The Purse Driven Life that is also a hoot! I saw this book, If You Can't Lose It Decorate It: And other hip alternatives to dealing with reality, in the store and could not wait to read it. I have to admit, book covers attract me and this one did for sure!!! FUN!!!

I highly recommend this book. She talks about all the realities we face everyday. Helps us see the humor in it all and gives us a biblical, Godly way to handle this ride we call "life".

You might remember her Momsense song that was e-mailed all over the place. It is a classic. Check it out on You Tube here. Anita's website is http://www.anitarenfroe.com/index.htm

Check out more book reviews here on Callapidder Days in the Fall into Reading Challenge!

No comments: