Friday, October 3, 2008

Hangin' out with kids!

I'm going to begin hanging out with my friends girls and my grandson's all the time. Someone told me one time if I ever felt down and out to read my e-bay feedback!!! LOL

But today was the perfect day of comments from loved ones. First, my friends four year old looked sweetly at me and said, "Bitsy, you are perfect." (I only wish you could have heard it in her sweet 4 year old voice)

Then I picked up my 6 year old grandson from after school care this afternoon. He was in the back seat and asked if I would scratch and rub his legs when we got home. I said sure! It was quiet for a few minutes, then he said, "Nana, I just love you sooooo much." Be still my heart!!

And to top it all off, my 12 year old grandson (he'll be 13 next week, UGH) hugged me bye when they all left to go home and said, "Love ya Nana, you are awesome."

So you see why I'm gonna hang out with them from now on??????? What a GREAT day!

No comments: