Friday, October 19, 2007

WHEW!!!


Ever had one of those mornings? You know, everything seems to go haywire ~ including your hair!!!

I had one of those today. It began about 3:15 this am when I got up to use the bathroom. I glanced at my clock and it said 6:30. So I thought ~ yuck, time to get up and get ready. So I used the bathroom and turned on the shower. Thankfully (for me not him) my hubby woke up and asked why I was getting in the shower ~ so at least I did not take a shower. I had not moved the alarm button from the alarm time to the alarm set.

I am working in the V. President of Acad. Affairs today because the Admin. Assistant is out of town. I opened the office, and began to prep for the day. I had a large cup of coffee (you know where this is going, don't you???) with a lid sitting on the desk. I reached to move it and of course it tipped over. The cup hit the telephone, knocked the lid off and almost the entire cup poured into the telephone. (it is 12:30 here and coffee is still dripping out of the phone!!!!)

Of course, this could not be a regular phone, it has 75 lines and all kinds of buttons!!!!!! Thankfully, the lady in purchasing had another one. Of course, I'll have to retype all her phone lists that got wet!!!

I came to my office to eat lunch ~ I was afraid to drive!!!!!!

No comments: