Friday, October 5, 2007

Tagged

Well, here is my premier blog. As per the title of my blog spot, what is this?????

Here is the answer to the tag I received today reading my friend's blog that made me site and create this space. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING by the way!!!!!!

4 Jobs I've held:
  • Commissioned shoe sales
  • Real Estate sales (no, I no longer have my license)
  • Dental Assistant and Office Manager
  • College Division Administrative Secretary

4 Films I could watch over and over:

  • Sabrina (the old and new one)
  • American President
  • Gone With the Wind
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Matthew is VERY pretty!!!!)

4 TV Shows I watch:

  • Gray's Anatomy
  • Ugly Betty
  • Andy Griffith
  • Brothers and Sisters

4 Favorite Foods: (if you know me, most anything!!!!)

  • Pasta
  • Filet Mignon
  • Cake
  • Anything my husband fixes!!!!!

4 Websites I visit everyday:

  • College website
  • Regions Bank
  • Interior Intimo Meo
  • Amazon

4 Favorite colors:

  • Pink
  • yellow
  • Red
  • Burgundy

4 Names I can't believe people named their kids"

  • William (their last name was Williams ~ yes, it happened)
  • Pitt (my beloved grandfather ~ HAD to be a family name)
  • Mary (their last name was Christmas ~ yes, it happened, too)
  • Junior (as their given name, not a nickname)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAYAY!!!!!

You have no idea how excited this makes me.

Love you!