Thursday, October 18, 2007

Roof over my Head!!!

Okay ~ I am not a roofer and I do not know a lot about construction ~ but it seems to me that one would not begin a re-roofing job on a house on a morning like this. For all of those reading from far away places (hahahahahaha) it is FINALLY raining here this morning!!!

At 6:45 this morning my dog started barking and I heard noises next door ~ which happens to be my mother-in-laws house. There were about 6 men on her roof tearing it off in preparation for putting new shingles on.

First of all, did I mention 6:45 in the morning?????????? Just checking to see if you were paying attention. By the time I left for work it was beginning to rain a little harder. I called my husband when I arrived at work, and he said they covered the roof with a tarp and were standing under the carport!!

I do not understand that logic ~ but again, I am not a roofer! I will say I am VERY thankful that my sister-in-law set this particular event up for my mother-in-law, not us!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

No, I'm with you. 6:45 is entirely TOO early.