Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope all is well this New Year's Day! I realized this morning as I sat and drank my coffee and read blogs and watched the parade (I have a tough life!!!) that I had not accomplished all the "to-do's" that I had planned on my week off. Laundry is still piled up, closets are still a mess, my craft/junk/"just put it in there" guest bedroom (if someone can find the bed) is INSANE and I have to return to work tomorrow. I did undecorate the house yesterday though and everything is in the basement!!!!!

So in trying to accomplish some type of organization today, I rearranged my favorites list on the laptop, removed a few links on my blog and cleaned up old e-mails. Does that count as accomplishing something????

I will now attempt to get off the couch (which will upset the dog terribly) and begin our New Year's day feast. Soup!!! Hey, at least it's not from a can, but I do have to peel potatoes. UGGHHHH, the things I do for love!!!!!!!

1 comment:

workinthatpreppy said...

sounds like my day! good luck going back to work!