Monday, December 31, 2007

Bring it on!!!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope this year is a blessing to you. We are some wild and crazy partiers at our house. Hubby and I went to dinner with friends at 5:30 and everyone was at home by 7:30. We sit here now watching the Auburn-Clemson game ~ which Auburn just won!!!!!!! Hubby is on his laptop and I'm on mine. We are sticking with ESPN to see this idiot, I mean young man, jump a football field on a motorcycle. Can you believe it???? Aren't you just eat up with envy at our wild and crazy night? After 21 years of marriage ~ it's still all good!!!!!!!!!!!

I shared with a friend earlier today that I was making the same resolutions I made last year ~ NONE, absolutely none!!!!!! This enables me to enter the new year with no pressure and I'm not disappointed.

So here's to 2008 and hoping it's a good one!!!! I love you all. Joy, Bitsy

No comments: