Friday, May 23, 2008

What's in your Car?

This is a hoot!!! Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer talked about cleaning her car out and what all she found in it. She got so many comments that she set up a Mr. Linky and asked people to share. I LOVE the picture she found and offered to share. I cleaned out my car just for this post! Amazingly, I cleaned my car out about 2 weeks ago, so it's not as bad as it could have been. Not nearly as bad as the blog post a friend of mine did and I left a comment about what was in my purse at the time. YIKES!!! My list is below the pic.

In my car there was/were . . .
  1. Three sheets of tightly rolled up blank notebook paper???
  2. List of paint colors from a dream house I visited
  3. The receipt from where we bought our new floor
  4. 2 doctors office checkout bills
  5. Directions to someone's house
  6. A sticky note reminding me to go to Kroger and pick up a prescription
  7. A sale flyer from Lifeway Christian Book Stores
  8. Kappa Delta Pi magazine
  9. Mapquest directions to someones house in Atlanta
  10. Expired Kohl's coupon
  11. Deposit slip
  12. American Idol kid's meal toy
  13. Starbucks receipt with gum rolled up in it
  14. Wadded up kleenex
  15. Some sticker that got hot and got sticky stuff in my cup holder
  16. Cracker Barrel receipt
  17. Boston fern hang tag
  18. Water bottle wrapper
  19. 1/2 eaten roll of Rolaids
  20. 3 sticky note reminders, sticky gone, lying on the floor
  21. Toothpick (not used)
  22. Empty Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain package
  23. Binder clip
  24. Something wrapped up in a paper towel (did not unwrap!!!)
  25. Chili's receipt
  26. Eyeliner pencil
  27. Bandaid wrapper
  28. Mate to an earring I thought I'd lost (see how important blogging can be?)
  29. An "O" ring from a keychain
  30. 5 quarters and 40 pennies
  31. Some Jamaican money from our mission trip 2 years ago
  32. A pencil
  33. Lots of leaves and dirt
  34. and. . . 21 gum wrappers!!!!!
That's it! I DID not open the trunk ~ can only do so much at one time.
Check out what others have in their cars at the Mr. Linky at Rocks in my Dryer!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Since I just changed cars, I'll be glad to document the CRAP that I was toting around. Give me a day or so,... it's still sitting in the basket I put it all in.

Oh, and remind me to tell you about finding out a really neat feature in my car the day BEFORE it got taken away. :)