Sunday, May 18, 2008

1st To Die

I'm working my way through my list posted for Callapidder Days Spring Reading Thing. First (1st) to Die is the first in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. There are a total of 7 at this point and even a show on ABC.

I don't read a LOT of James Patterson, but have read some lately and am becoming a fan. I also just finished listening to Pop Goes the Weasel, a popular Alex Cross novel, also by Patterson. I seem to like books that follow a central character.

The Women's Murder Club is born in this novel. Through friendship, a shared drive to succeed and a desire for justice, a group of four professional women team up, almost by accident, and work outside the confines of their respected venues to find serial killer. Although some of the plots lines are predictable, there was always an unexpected twist! This is a good read and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one, 2nd Chance.

Find lots of book reviews at Callapidder Days Book reviews!

HAPPY READING!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I haven't blogged about this because it's kinda crazy, but in the season finale for WMC last week, a kid from my hometown played the Kiss Me Not Killer. When I saw his face (as the suspect) I started squealing at the house!! Craziness!!!

Bitsy (aka Elizabeth) said...

Haven't watched the show, might have to after reading the books. You seem to know LOTS of famous people. Gotta watch TV with you more often!!!!! love ya