Sunday, January 18, 2009

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Actually Wii. As you can see from the pics below, my grandsons are deprived of fun things. Since tomorrow is a school holiday and I'm off, too, they came to spend the night tonight and spend the day with us tomorrow. The youngest got a Wii for Christmas and brought it with him. What you see pictured is what they brought for one night and one day!!!! I thought I might be a little busy ~ but instead I am going to have to go to our Chiropractor and our Orthopedic surgeon. I bowled, golfed, and played baseball on the Wii. I am doing well to type this post ~ WHEW is all I have to say!!
Also pictured are the iPODS they got for Christmas and birthday. When you combine, 2 and 1/2 sets of grandparents, an aunt, two uncles, parents, an October b'day, Christmas, and a January b'day, this time of year is a BLAST!!! I will be back online after my surgery!!!

No comments: