Jenn tagged me with this and I've answered her exact list. I am sure I could come up with places/things I've been/done, and more than likely thinks I'd liked to do. But this is enough for now I would imagine!!!
1. Started your own blog -- yes, 1
2. Slept under the stars - yes!
3. Played in a band - no
4. Visited Hawaii - no
5. Watched a meteor shower - yes!!!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - yes!!
7. Been to Disneyland/world - yes, and going for the 2nd time in June
8. Climbed a mountain - maybe a little one!!!
9. Held a praying mantis - yes, yuck
10. Sang a solo - yes, yuck again!!!
11. Bungee jumped -no
12. Visited Paris - no
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - yes!
15. Adopted a child - yes, actually!!
16. Had food poisoning - yes
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - no
18. Grown your own vegetables - yes
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - no
20. Slept on an overnight train - no, but would love to!
21. Had a pillow fight - yes, several
22. Hitch hiked - yes, as much as I hate to admit it. Long time ago though
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - I won't answer in case the boss reads this! LOL
24. Built a snow fort - snow man maybe???
25. Held a lamb - yes
26. Gone skinny dipping - oh yeah!!!!
27. Run a Marathon - no
28. Ridden in a gondola - no
29. Seen a total eclipse - yes
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - yes, several of both
31. Hit a home run - in high school
32. Been on a cruise - no
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person- yes!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - no
35. Seen an Amish community - yes
36. Taught yourself a new language - if pig Latin counts!!! LOL
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - yes
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person- no
39. Gone rock climbing - no
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - no
41. Sung karaoke - yes, yuck again
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - no
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - yes
44. Visited Africa - no
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance - yes :(
47. Had your portrait painted - yes
48. Gone deep sea fishing - no
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - no
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - no
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - yes
52. Kissed in the rain - yes!!! :)
53. Played in the mud - yes 5
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - yes
55. Been in a movie - no (was in a taping of a comedy DVD for a Christian artist)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? - no
57. Started a business - yes
58. Taken a martial arts class - only once, that's all it took to tell me it WAS NOT my thing
59. Visited Russia - no
60. Served at a soup kitchen - yes
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - yes
62. Gone whale watching - no
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - yes!!!! :)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - yes, often
65. Gone sky diving - no
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - no
67. Bounced a check - aaahhhh, yes :(
68. Flown in a helicopter - yes
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - yes
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - yes
71. Eaten Caviar - yes, YUCK
72. Pieced a quilt - helped with one
73. Stood in Times Square - no (but the one who tagged me is going to take me there)
74. Toured the Everglades - no
75. Been fired from a job - yes
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in Arlington - only on video when TFS students did it
77. Broken a bone - yes
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - yes
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - no
80. Published a book - no
81. Visited the Vatican - no
82. Bought a brand new car - yes
83. Walked in Jerusalem - no
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - yes
85. Read the entire Bible - yes
86. Visited the White House - yes
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - no
88. Had chickenpox - yes ~ gotta a scar on my forehead to prove it!
89. Saved someone’s life - no
90. Sat on a jury - yes :(
91. Met someone famous - yes
92. Joined a book club - yes
93. Lost a loved one - yes
94. Had a baby - no
95. Seen the Alamo in person - yes
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - no
97. Been involved in a lawsuit - yes
98. Owned a cell phone - yes
99. Been stung by a bee - yes