Friday, April 25, 2008

Absolutely nothing!!!

That says what I have to share!!! This has been a busy week, but nothing to write home about, know what I mean?!?!?!?!?!

My Convention last weekend was great ~ I guess!!!! It was like a wedding or Christmas. Work yourself to death for a year, stress the month or two before, then poof, it's over and you've stayed so busy all weekend that you have no idea if it went well or not!!!!! No major snafoos (is that a word?) thank goodness!!!

One of our past members, K, who moved to Florida a couple of years ago joined us for the weekend and roomed with us. The US was four women, in a small Marriott room with 2 double beds, one bath, three drawers, one closet, one chair, 2 curling irons, 2 blow dryers, 1 straightener, 1 set hot rollers (notice what I called them ~ yes, I am old and so were the rollers), one computer, 4 suitcases, 3 cosmetic bags, not enough outlets, lots of boxes of stuff we needed, and snacks and a cooler ~ we were there 4 NIGHTS!!!!! It was a blast!!!!!! I told someone I wished we'd had a video of the whole thing as 4 of us got ready for the formal dinner on Saturday night. Makeup, brushes, rollers, hairspray and clothes flying everywhere.

I have said it before and I will say it again ~ putting on control top pantyhose should be an olympic sport. I bought control top pantyhose, because I forgot to bring this!!! And NO, I do not look like the woman in this picture. If I did, I would not need the full body sucker inner, now would I?????

All went as planned until Sunday morning closing breakfast when K began feeling bad. She ended up at the ER with rapid heartbeat and had to stay the night. Thankfully her parents lived locally. She is back home in Florida now and will see a cardiologist. I just hope we can get her to come back. Love ya K!!!

I took Monday off to recuperate and sure was glad I did!!!!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!

No comments: