Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Debacle formally known as The Bachelor!

I have to admit, I watched it, even after I SWORE I would not. I've only watched one entire season ~ and that was the first one aired. Monday night a friend called and told me that the final rose ceremony was going to be the best ever and an unbelievable twist with the AFTR hour.

So we watched it together somewhat, by calling each other about every 10 minutes and saying things like, "this is sooo stupid", "I can't believe I am watching this", "Jason is a turd" (although we really like what Melissa called him better!!!), "what is ABC thinking", etc.
But did we turn the TV off??? NOOOOOOOOO, of course not.

Then last night I sat right here and watched another hour of crap about it!!!! hahahahahahahaha.

There hasn't been this much hoopla in the news since Obama was elected!!!! I don't even want to think about what that says about us. YIKES!!!!!!

No comments: