Saturday, December 13, 2008

I WON!!!!

I got an AWARD! Or may be a wake up call!!! I am sitting here beside my pretty tree with only the computer and the tree lights. Jenn at Delightfully Cliche tagged me with this and reminded me that I LOVE Christmas. The award (and the fact that it's really peaceful sitting here) made me realize that I CANNOT freak out and get all "oh my, what am I going to do, it's 12 days until Christmas" moody. But do any of you out there realize that it's

12 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS????
Just thought I'd ask.

In accordance with the award, I must do the following: (The Rules are simple!) You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Okay... so the things I love about Christmas:

I love. . .

Celebrating the Christ child's birth
Giving presents (especially to grand kids)
Cookies!!!!!
Santas
Christmas music
Church celebrations (Angel Breakfast, Babies 1st Christmas, Special music presentations)
Celebrating with family and watching the little ones (actually they are getting WAY too big) play.
Surprising people with fun/special gifts
Decorations
A week off from work!!!!!!!
Now, I will link back to Jenn and tag friends Amy, Kathy, Patty, and anyone else who wants to play along!!!

Merry Ho-Ho :)

No comments: