Monday, July 21, 2008

Mama Mia ~ The Movie

Have you seen it? Huh, huh, have you seen it? OH MY WORD it is GREAT. I went with five friends tonight and we had a blast. We laughed, cried and sang ~ along with the full row of women behind us. I would have stayed and paid for the next showing and immediately watched it again, but I do have to work tomorrow.

As one of the first musical numbers ended, no less than 10 people turned around and out loud said ~ "hey rewind that part" ~ like there is some guy up there running a projector. Not only do we have all kinds of class here in Georgia, we are obviously old since we thought about rewinding!!!! Of course me being the one with the sweet, quiet demeanor did not say a thing! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home and immediately downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes. I'm playing it now as hubby looks at me a little funny. It's 11:45 pm here ~ I gotta go to bed!

Did I tell you Mama Mia is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better bet your Money, Money, Money I'll be going again this weekend if not before!!

Love ya'll

3 comments:

Pamelotta said...

Found you through the giveaway site and noticed this post on Mamma Mia! I was not as lucky as you. I went to see it with a group of seven girls, all younger than I. Myself and one other girl were the only ones who liked it. It was miserable! I have already started making a list of people I should have seen it with and I'm going to go back with them as soon as I can!

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie, too! It was so much fun! Fun! FUN! I've already asked my hubby for the DVD and soundtrack for Christmas!

dbstout[at]juno[dot]com

Anonymous said...

this is one of the few plays i've actually seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh