Ever wondered how to quickly and effectively clean out that messy junk drawer? I can help.
1. Get ready to go to bed about 11:30 on a friday night after working all week.
2. Accidently knock the large, full glass of ice water you just set on the bedside table into the top drawer you just opened.
3. Quickly remover the drawer, run to the kitchen yelling "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap" (really that's as bad as I got), plug the kitchen sink and dump contents into a big drainer.
4. Wipe drawer clean and dry.
5. Begin replacing the 400 pens and pencils, several bookmarks, and at least a zillion elastic ponytail holders, every button you've ever gotten on a new garment in little tiny plastic baggies, an embarrassing number of reading glasses, and lots more junk I won't bore you with. Dry each one off as you replace it and throw away what's not needed (your hubby helping makes it more fun, just ask him).
6. Smile cause there ain't nothin' else you can do and slide the drawer back into the table. You can also be thinking about what drawer, box, closet, room, etc. that you might want to douse with water tomorrow so it will be cleaned out, too!!!!
Just wanted to be a blessing for all my interweb friends!!! Goodnight all